Your place to connect with other UBC students about switching rooms or subletting!
Please Note:Â Offers or requests to exchange money for room switches will not be tolerated.Â Posts and comments containing such content will be deleted and your forum access could be revoked.
READ BEFORE YOU POST
Want to switch to another room?
Experience has shown that most students end up very happy with their room in residence, but if you would like to switch rooms, you can use this forum to find someone to switch with!
How does it work?
- Click the Channels button in the forum below to select “Room Switch Forums”
- Review the posts to see if anyone has already posted somethingÂ that matches what youâ€™re looking for
- If you donâ€™t find what you’re looking for, post your own!
How do I post?
- To post, you’ll need to create an account or log in
- Post a clear topic title (e.g., â€śRoom Switch: Have Similkameen single room; want Monashee quadâ€ť)
- Provide a bit more detail in your post,Â like the type of room and the rental costs
- Other students who see your post can reply if theyâ€™re interested
What do I do after I find someone who wants to switch with me?
- SendÂ a private message toÂ exchange contact information
- To send a message through the forum, click on their profile, and thenÂ Send a private message
- Follow the Room Switch instructionsÂ to request the switch from the UBC Student Housing.
Find out more about room switches and transfers.
How do I create an account or log in?
- Click Log in
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you can log in or create a new account.
Please note that offers or requests to exchange money for room switches will not be tolerated. Your access to this forum could be revoked if your posts contain any such offer or request.