Important NumbersÂ â€˘Â Services on CampusÂ â€˘Â Winter Break ProgrammingÂ â€˘Â ResourcesÂ
Our campus community becomes quiet over the Winter Break: Youâ€™ll see only a few people walking through the hallways or laneways, a handful of individuals in common rooms or spaces, and many areas normally bustling with activity will be quiet or even empty.Â
A number of supports will be in place to ensure the safety and security of students staying on campus during the winter break. It’s important you fully read and understand the information weâ€™ve provided you here, follow the processes weâ€™ve put in place for you, and abide by our Residence Standards.
- Winter Advisor On Call: 250-317-9064 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Available 8:00 PM â€“ 8:00 AM all daysÂ
- Residence Life Staff: email@example.com
- Campus Security: 250-807-8111 (emergency) | 250-807-9236 (non-emergency) | Available 24/7
- Housing Office: 250-807-8050 | CheckÂ office hoursÂ here.
- Health and Wellness: If you become ill over the holidays and have any questions or concerns, contact the front desk.
Keeping Us Informed
To ensure your safety and security throughout the Winter Break, we will have Residence Advisors available each day in case of emergencies or if you have any questions throughout the break. It is required that you:
1. Check in with the Residence Advisor
- The Advisors will want to connect with you at least once over the Winter Break to make sure youâ€™re doing well and to see if you have any questions or concerns.
- To contact the Advisors: Call 250-317-9064 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If they havenâ€™t heard from you, they will pop by your rooms on rounds.
2. Notify Student Housing if your plans change and you will no longer be staying over the break.
- This is so we know youâ€™re not going to be around and arenâ€™t worried when the Advisors havenâ€™t heard from you
- Please send an email with the dates youâ€™ll be away to email@example.com
Please remember that there are relatively few people on the campus, so we want to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable Winter Break!
Services on Campus
Please Note: There are limited services available to you over the Winter Break.