Moving to UBC Okanagan this fall? We look forward to welcoming you! We’ll keep you apprised of the move-in process by email, and via this page.
What to Expect
Move-in day is exciting – and busy! There’s a lot to do (and know ahead of time) as you prepare to make UBC Okanagan home! And we’re here every step of the way to make it as smooth a transition as possible!
Move-in time slots are now open! Please sign up as soon as possible, as time slots are limited. Sign up here.
On Your Move-In Day
Arriving by car
- Arrive at H Lot and follow the signs. You will be directed to park and pick up your key and parking pass at the nearby key desk.
- Return to your car, and staff will direct you to line up according to your residence. You will be told when itâ€™s your turn to drive to your building.
- Follow the signs to your building (pink if you are moving to upper campus, yellow if you are moving to lower campus).
- Residence Advisors will be in the lobby to welcome you to your new home. You will have 15 minutes to park at your building and unload luggage. Please note that your driver has to stay with the vehicle. Don’t forget to charge your Salto key (charging stations will be located outside the main entrance to each building).
Arriving by taxi
- Arrive at H Lot and follow the signs to the taxi drop-off. Exit the taxi with your luggage and pick up your key at the nearby key desk.
- Staff will then direct you to wait for the Campus Shuttle, which will take you to your building.
- Residence Advisors will be in the lobby to welcome you to your new home. Don’t forget to charge your Salto key (charging stations will be located outside the main entrance to each building). Head to your unit to unpack. Welcome home!
Move-in Day Map 2022