Everything you need to know for moving into residence.
Winter Session Move In
Please see our Office Hours. Be sure to note the Winter Break Closure.
Please contact us if you will be arriving outside ofÂ office hours.
What to Expect
- Prepareâ€”Complete these checklists: Before you leave home andÂ what to pack.
- Arriveâ€”Plan your route and look for the housing office in the Nicola residence building.
- Check-inâ€”Pick up your unit keys and welcome materials at the housing office.
- Unloadâ€” Vehicles can park in front of the building for about 15 minutes while you unload.
- Unpackâ€”Make sure your vehicle has been moved to long-term parking. Family members and friends are welcome to stay and help.
- Rechargeâ€”Bring water and snacks and take a break.
- Get settledâ€”Prepare to meet your residence community.
Arriving by taxi?
If you have a lot of luggage, ask the driver to wait while you check in and get your unit keys and then have them drive you to your building.