- Make sure you’re eligible to live in residence.
- Carefully review essential application facts.Â Itâ€™s important to understand our processes from start to finish to avoid disappointment.
- Prospective studentsâ€”see if you qualify for a guaranteed room in residence.
- Returning residentsâ€”learn about the application process after first year and how to improve your chances of securing accommodation.
- When is the best time to apply? Is there a deadline? Review important dates to make sure you are applying before deadline.
- When applying, weâ€™ll ask you to rank room preferences.Â See whatâ€™s availableÂ and make a list. Rememberâ€”we try our best to accommodate these requests but cannot make guarantees.
- Familiarize yourself with our fees and payments to make sure your application and deposits will be ready to go on time. Remember, there’s a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit your application online with Student Housing and Hospitality Services!
- Youâ€™ve applied! Now what?