Make UBCO home this summer by living on campus! Make new friends with other students living at UBCO during the summer months, and stay connected with your campus community between academic semesters while making the most of all the beautiful things there are to do around Kelowna during the summer.
- Summer Residence fees are calculatedÂ based on a daily rate. The daily rate is multiplied by the number of days that you will be staying in residence during the summer to determine your total fees.
- Meal Plan: For students in a single-connected unit, Mandatory Meal Plan fees are included in their Summer Residence rates.
- Included: Internet and utilities are included in Summer Residence rates.
- Not included: Parking, cable TV, are landline telephone are not included in Summer Residence rates.
|Due on acceptance||Housing and Meal Plan fees for move-in date to July 1Â (or until your specific move-out date, if earlier than July 1)|
|Due June 17||Fees for July 1 to August 20 (or for your specific duration of stay within this period, if shorter)|
|Room Type||Daily Rate|
|Four Bedroom Cascades Unit||Â TBD|
|Four Bedroom Monashee Unit||TBD|
|One Bedroom Monashee Unit*||TBD|
|Single Connected Unit with mandatory meal plan*||TBD|
*Very limited availability during summer.
Single Connected Unit fees include a mandatory meal plan:
- The meal plan is a non-refundable Convenience Plan.
- The cost of the Summer Residence Meal Plan is determined by the number of days in a residence that requires a meal plan multiplied by the daily meal plan rate (TBD).
- Visit UBCO Food Services Meal Plan page in February 2023 for more information.
Rates in Canadian currency.