Everything you need to know for moving into residence.
Winter Session Move In
Please see our Office Hours. Be sure to note the Winter Break University Closure.
Please contact us if you will be arriving outside ofÂ office hours.
What to Expect
- Prepareâ€”Complete these checklists: Before you leave home andÂ what to pack.
- Arriveâ€”Plan your route and look for the housing office in the Nicola residence building.
- Check-inâ€”Pick up your unit keys and welcome materials at the housing office.
- Unloadâ€” Make sure someone stays with the vehicle to move it as soon as you have emptied your car.
- Unpackâ€”Make sure your vehicle has been moved to long-term parking. Family members and friends are welcome to stay and help.
- Rechargeâ€”Bring water and snacks and take a break.
- Get settledâ€”Prepare to meet your residence community.