We send all residence offers by email. Offers are time sensitive and include an expiry date to accept the offer and pay a deposit, usually within seven days.
Important: Keep us out of your junk/spam folder. Add our main email address to your contact list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Session Residenceâ€”Prospective Residents
- Check your email frequently. Expect a time sensitive email offer between June and August.
- Accept and pay a deposit. If you decline or do not respond by the expiry date provided, or do not pay the required deposit, the offer will be withdrawn and your application will be cancelled.
- Watch for your room assignment. We will contact you by email in mid-August with room assignment details. Roommates can choose to get in touch with each other using the Online Service Centre before moving in.
Winter Session Residenceâ€”Returning Residents
- There are more returning applicants than spaces. If you do get an offer, it may not be in your preferred location.
- Check your email frequently. Time sensitive offers are sent by email in early February along with detailed instructions for securing accommodation. Applicants on the waitlist can check their status frequently using the Online Service Centre.
- If you receive an offer, accept it, then (if desired) use the Online Service Centre to make roommate requests with other applicants who received a residence offer.
- Residence Contracts and residence area assignments go out in June. First instalment of residence fees are due upon receipt.
Summer Stay Through and Summer Residence
- Check your email frequently. Students who apply before April 1 are given priority.
- Accept your offer and pay a deposit. If you decline or do not respond by the expiry date provided, or do not pay a deposit, the offer will be withdrawn and your residence application will be cancelled.
- Watch for your room assignment. We will contact you by email in midâ€“April.